Calendar App Guide
A simple, good looking calendar 📆that doesn’t require any human interaction. Our free Pixel Calendar is always up to date and fully customisable 🎨
If you want to display a classic calendar on your screens 📺with nothing more than a month view and today’s date highlighted here you have it 🎉(you’re welcome) our awesome Pixel Calendar App will do exactly that! Nothing less, nothing more 🙌
Perfect for waiting rooms, schools, offices and basically anywhere 🏪our Calendar App will help you keep track of time ⏰
To make sure the Calendar doesn’t interfere with your business aesthetic❣️ you can choose from a range of different colour themes and fonts too so you can ensure the right look to suit your business/establishment 🖌
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the Calendar App to your library
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the Calendar App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- On your right hand side, you’ll see some settings.
- Change the color scheme to a preferred look.
- Descide which day you want the week to start with.
- Set your desired duration (the duration only matters if you have more than one layer in the same ad or several campaigns running)
- Click PREVIEW if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your Calendar will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.