Countdown App Guide
Promote an event or happening with our eye-catching Countdown App to engage your audience and create hype! Whether it’s a new product launch the company Christmas Party or an upcoming deadline, it’s a fun way to bring attention to the topic and ensure that everybody is on the same page.
Customise your display easily with our Countdown App. Just pick your own background image and add a headline. Feel free to change the font style and colour to fit your company visuals. Finally, add your end date and time. Voila! Why make digital signage hard when it can be easy?
Spread it across your business to notify customers on upcoming releases or use it internally to make sure your employees are aware of time-sensitive projects. This is especially useful for international teams where it’s easy to get lost in time differences. If the product release is at 8 o’clock GMT, you don’t have to worry about what time that will be in Los Angeles. What you need to know is that you have 2 days and 6 hours left!
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the Countdown App to your library
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the Countdown App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- Now you’ll see Settings on the right hand side.
- Change your Main text/headline
- Set your deadline for the countdown clock
- Set your desired duration (relevant if your showing for then one campaign on the same screens).
- Change the background image or use a background colour
- Change font style and color
- Add Particle Effect if you want an animation of stars or snow.
- Click PREVIEW if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your Countdown clock will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.