Dropbox App Guide
Our cool Dropbox Showcase App gives you quick access to images, menus and other documents to help you keep your content updated and relevant ✨
Tired of manually uploading new photos and videos to your screens everyday? With our free Dropbox Showcase App you can easily connect your Dropbox account to your screens to display videos & images that auto-sync and update accordingly 😊🎉
This means that you can create an ever-changing gallery without having to manually upload and publish each document, saving you ⏳time and keeping your screens looking amazing 24⁄7 - 365 💁♀️
Note: to use this app you will need an account, sign up at Dropbox.com
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the Dropbox App to your library
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the Dropbox App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- Sign into your Dropbox account in the Settings menu on your right hand side.
- Choose which file you want to display.
- Set your desired duration
- Change transition if you prefer a diffrent one.
- Click PREVIEW if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your Dropbox content will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.