Facebook Post App Guide
Take your screen network into the 21st century by engaging your audience with social media using our Facebook Post app.
Your customers are probably on Facebook. So you want to be there too. The Facebook Post App allows you to display your desired Facebook Posts to your screens. This is a good way to engage your audience with e medium the can relate to. Maybe your using Facebook to promote new products? Why not show that add you worked so hard with on your screens as well?
To use the Facebook Post app will show your clients your on top of your social media game. People already following you will recoqnize our content, and people not following you just yet probably will when they see your beautiful content on screens.
The Facebook Post App is not only for external communication. It is also useful to showcase your company profile and keep your employees updated with upcoming events and latest news.
To Get Started
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the Facebook Post App to your library
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the Facebook Post App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- You will be prompted to login to your Facebook account.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- You should now see the settings panel on the right hand side.
- Select your page and then select your post from the drop down list.
- Set your desired duration (the duration only matters if you have more than one layer in the same ad or several campaigns running)
- Decide what you want to display in the Post footer.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Hint: If you manage your Company page from another account don’t worry, just login and you can select your page from the drop down list.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your Facebooks posts will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.