Google Calendar App Guide
Keep everybody in your office, store, or team in the know about upcoming events in a place where they’ll actually notice them - your screens 👌
Pixelart allows for seamless integration with Google Calendar, letting you connect your account and automate updates from calendar 📅 to screen 📺
That means less struggling to keep your team up to speed and less passive aggressive “have you had a sec to check the calendar” emails 😒
With your calendar up in one place for all to see, no one will be out of the loop anymore ✔️✔️
With Pixelart’s Google Calendar App you can:
- Share any calendar saved in your Google account
- Choose how to display your calendar: by month, week, or agenda
- Choose from 4 stylish display themes
- Leave the updating to our software: once you add or edit an event on your calendar, our app will automatically update it on screen
Here’s how to get started:
- First, head over to our and find the Google Calendar app.
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add it to your library.
- Go to the Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the button OR to see what the app looks like immediately, click .
- Drag and drop the Google Calendar App onto your canvas.
Hint: As an alternative to logging into Google from the app, you can simply copy and paste the public calendar ID found inside your calendar settings. You’ll need to make sure the calendar is available to the public. A G Suite admin can do this - see the instructions here
Now that you’ve added the app to your canvas, let’s take a look at how to connect your Google account and display your calendar!
- You’ll see the settings panel to the right of your canvas.
- Click the button to the right. In the pop-up window, select the Google account you want to use.
- Once you’ve logged in, you can choose which calendar you want to share by selecting it in the drop down field under “Select Calendar.”
Choose a display theme for your calendar by selecting it in the drop down field under “Theme.”
Finally, set your desired display duration.
Click at the top of your canvas if you want to see how your calendar will be displayed on a screen.
Click to save your ad and return to your ad library. Or to publish it right away, when prompted about publishing your ad, select your screen and click OK.
More calendar views
📣📣 See what’s coming up in the current week.
📝📝 What’s on the schedule for today?
🔜🔜 See all your upcoming events.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide
There you have it! Your Google calendar will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you’re on the right track to mastering any of our apps. We’ve made our apps and design studio as intuitive as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable for the next.