Google Drive App Guide
Do you use Google Drive to store your assets and want to display them on your screen? With our free Google Drive App, you can easily link your Google account to our CMS and bring your content to any digital display in seconds. With your files automatically syncing to your screen, you can create an ever-changing gallery without having to upload and publish each image and video.🖼🎞
If you’re looking for an effortless yet beautiful 🌻 solution to fill your screen(s) 📺 with amazing content, look no further. Just pick your files or folders from your Google Drive and add it to any screen using Pixelart. With both Google Drive and Pixelart being cloud-based, you can of course reach your content from any computer at any time!🎯💪
Any files added to your picked folder or changes made in the files will be updated on your screens at an instant without having to stop playback🎉. The software will look for any changes made in the origin folder and update your screen automatically. So if you want to tweak your images slightly, change the items on your menu or add more content to your folder, do just that and the software will take care of the rest!🧙♂️ Just like it should be!😊
Note: to use this app you will need a Google Account, sign up at Google Accounts
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the Google Drive App to your library.
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the Google Drive App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- Authorize our software to access your files on the right hand side.
- Choose which images and videos you want to display.
- Set your desired duration for each photo to be displayed.
- Change the Animation and Transition if preferred.
- Change the Sorting option to decide in which order you want your content to be displayed.
- Click PREVIEW if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your Google Drive content will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.