Google Sheets App Guide
Need a neat way to display your spreadsheets straight to your screens? With our free Google Sheets App, you can link your Google account easily to your screens to display spreadsheets that update as changes are made. This means you can create a live display without having to upload and publish each file/edit. Instead when you update your Google Sheets, your edits will automatically be synced straight to your screens 💥
Whether you want to show spreadsheets or 📈graphs, this tool will help you to keep your screens looking slick. Perfect for meeting rooms offices and more! Google Sheets is an effortless and easy solution to show your 🔢numbers on your screen network. With both Google Sheets and Pixelart being ☁️cloud-based you can access your slides from any computer at any time too! 🎯💪
Google Sheets App is perfect for business use and a neat way to display revenues, targets and much more! Your screens will even update without having to stop playback 🎉So whether you want to edit a sheet slightly or add new spreadsheet to your showreel, your changes will be synced seamlessly and quickly. Just like it should be! 😊
Note: to use this app you will need a Google Account, sign up at Google Accounts
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the Google Sheets App to your library.
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the Google Sheets App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- Authorize our software to access your Sheets documents on the right hand side.
- Choose which Sheets document you want to display.
- Set your desired duration for how long the spreadsheet to be displayed (the duration only matters if you have more than one layer in the same ad or several campaigns running).
- Pick which sheet within your document you want to display
- Set a certain cell range if you don’t want to display the whole sheet
- To fit the content to your screen, use the zoom function
- Click PREVIEW if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your Google Sheets will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.