Google Slides App Guide
Need a cool way to display your slideshows straight to your screens? With our free Google Slides App, you can link your Google account easily to your screens to display slides that update as 💖changes are made. This means you can create an ever changing slideshow without having to upload and publish each file. Instead when you update your Google Slides, your edits will automatically be synced straight to your screens 💥
So if you’re looking for an effortless, yet beautiful 🌻solution to fill your screen(s) 📺with amazing content, look no further. Just pick your slides from your Google account and publish them to any screen using Pixelart CMS. With both Google Slides and Pixelart being ☁️cloud-based you can access your slides from any computer at any time too! 🎯💪
Google Slides App is perfect for business use and a neat way to create menu boards, promotions and more! Your screens will update without having to stop playback 🎉So whether you want to edit a slide slightly or add new page to your showreel, your changes will be synced seamlessly and quickly. Just like it should be! 😊
Note: to use this app you will need a Google Account, sign up at Google Accounts
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the Google Slides App to your library.
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the Google Slides App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- Authorize our software to access your Slides document on the right hand side.
- Choose which Slides document you want to display.
- Set your desired duration for each slide to be displayed.
- Click PREVIEW if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your Google Slides will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.