Amazon Fire TV devices are our favorite for digital signage: It’s perfect for small businesses with small budget. Not only it
is easy to set up, but extremely powerful and can handle rich content.
Connect your Amazon TV device to your TV’s HDMI plug and make sure you have internet connection set up.
Download Pixelart Screen Player
- 1. Go to Search bar in your Amazon TV app store
- 2. Type: Pixelart Screen Player and press install
- 3. Open the installed app and you are ready to go:
Registering your Amazon TV player with Pixelart CMS
- Go to the SCREENS page
- Click on NEW SCREEN GROUP and name your group
- Click ADD NEW SCREEN to see a list of available Players
- Click ADD on the Amazon TV Player from the list
- Next you will be prompted to input your Player details
- Complete the form and click DONE
- You will then see a 7 digit activation token
- Enter the token in your Amazon TV Pixelart Screen Player app
- You should now see the Screen listed in your created Screen Group with a pulsing green line. This means you have successfully registered the Screen
Hint: If it does not turn green for some time please make sure your Network Settings are correct and your Player has access to the Internet
- Finished! Assigned Campaigns will now be automatically synced to the Player
Hint: You can see more advanced Player settings by clicking on the Player in the Screen Group
For more information on how to manage your Amazon TV Devices, view Screen Setting Guide.