Klipfolio App Guide
With easy-to-interpret dashboards and live numerics, setting goals in your team or business has never been easier (or more fun!) 📈
So you run a successful Company, and everything from your Sales to Social Media traffic is booming 💥and of course you want everyone at your office to feel the pulse 💗of your Company. Well, you’re in luck, because we built our free Klipfolio Dashboard App especially for teams like yours🥇
Klipfolio can pull all of your Company data together using out-of-the-box, hassle-free connectors for hundreds of data sources into eye catching dashboards, including spreadsheets, files, databases, and web services applications 😍✨
This is why we built the Klipfolio App, it allows you to use your existing dashboards and display them on your screen network with complete ease 📊
All you need is 3 ingredients: our Pixelart CMS, a Player (please have a look here) and a Klipfolio account. Once you are done creating your dashboards you simply copy and paste the dashboard URL into the Pixelart Klipfolio App and publish to your screens in seconds ⏳
Note: to use this app you will need an account, sign up at Klipfolio.com
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the Klipfolio App to your library.
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the Klipfolio App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- Go to https://www.klipfolio.com/ and log into your account.
- Click the menu button next to your dashboard name to the right.
- Select Share > followed by Publish link to dashboard…
- Keep the visabilty settings to Anyone with the link
- Click on Publish Now and copy the URL.
- Go back to Pixelart CMS and paste the URL in the Settings box in your right panel and click Go
- Set your desired duration (the duration only matters if you have more than one layer in the same ad or several campaigns running)
- Click PREVIEW if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your Klipfolio dashboards will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.