PosterMyWall App Guide
A beautiful, up-to-date menu, digital poster or event promotion is no longer a luxury reserved for the creative minds with tech knowledge 🥐🥗
Our free PosterMyWall App allows you to create professional graphics without any advanced design skills - simply customize their ready-made templates with your own text and images, and you’re good to go! Their DIY editor software is very easy to use yet advanced enough to create stunning artwork! Whether you want to create a new cafe menu, advertise a new movie with dynamic posters or promote an upcoming event at your venue there’s something for every taste. This App really will take your Digital Signage to the next level! 🎞☕
If you’re looking for a quick and simply way to create good-looking content this is the solution for you. Everything is done via your web browser so there’s no need to install any software to get started. Additionally, you can access your designs from any computer by just logging into your account 🎯💪
When you’re happy with your designs, just hit publish to display them on any screen using Pixelart CMS. You can even change your posters in real time without having to stop playback as the software will recognise any changes made in the original document and update your screen automatically. So whether you made a small mistake or just want to make a quick change at the end of the day, you can do so seamlessly and quickly. Just like it should be!
Start by creating your designs at PosterMyWall.com, then sign into your Pixelart CMS account and select the designs to be displayed.
Note: to use this app you will need an account, sign up at PosterMyWall.com. Remember that even though free content is possible to publish, it comes with watermarks or limitations in playback transitions. Sign up with a subscription plan to make sure your content stays as beautiful as it’s intended to be.
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the PosterMyWall App to your library.
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the PosterMywall App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- Go to https://www.postermywall.com/ and log into your account
- Create your designs and click Save (make sure you save your designs in the proper aspect ratio to fit your screen).
- Go back to Pixelart CMS and log into your PosterMywall account to access your saved designs.
- Choose which designs you want to display. (drap and drop PosterMyWall app again to add more designs to add)
- Set your desired duration (the duration only matters if you have more than one layer in the same ad or several campaigns running)
- Choose offline mode if you want to protect your playback from interuptions when your internet connections goes down. (with offline mode you won’t be able to change your content in real time.)
- Click PREVIEW if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your PosterMyWall designs will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.