Timezone App Guide
In the workplace of today 🌎global teams are becoming more and more prevalent, meaning multiple timezones ⏰to keep track of. With more remote workers than ever it can get tricky knowing who is where and when ✈️
So we created our awesome free Timezone.io App to allow you to display your team members timezones straight to your office screens, keeping everyone in sync within your enterprise 🎯
With Timezone.io you can map 🗺your team and anyone on your network globally so you’re on time, whatever the timezone. The app not only creates a sense of wholeness within a distributed 🏢team but brings members together, improving your team effectiveness 💖
Note: to use this app you will you need an account, sign up at Timezone.io
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the Timezone.io App to your library.
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the Timezone.io App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- Go to https://timezone.io/ and create your team.
- Go back to Pixelart and type your team name in Settings on the right hand side.
- Set your desired duration (the duration only matters if you have more than one layer in the same ad or several campaigns running)
- Click PREVIEW if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Some technical notes you should keep in mind. The Timezone.io app requires online access for it to work correctly. If you require offline support, please contact us and we will give you an early access to the Timezone.io app so that it works correctly even when the player does not have access to the internet.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your Timezone.io team will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.