Twitter Feed App Guide
So you have finished setting up a digital signage in your store or office and now you want to publish something more than just your business logo to your screen. Why don’t you get the most out of your Twitter Business account and publish your feed to your screen using our digital signage CMS Twitter Feed app.
A dynamic Twitter feed will not only catch people’s eyes, but it will also showcase that your social media game is on top!
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the Twitter Feed App to your library.
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the Twitter Feed App onto your canvas.
- You will be prompted to login to your Twitter account.
- Login to your Twitter account.
- You should now see the settings panel on the right hand side.
- Set your desired duration (the duration only matters if you have more than one layer in the same ad or several campaigns running)
- Decide what you want to display in the Post footer.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Duration Per Tweet
You can set a duration for non video tweets. We recommend you use our default settings which is set at 10 seconds. When a tweet with video is displayed it will show the video until the playback ends.
Usually it’s a good idea for the content on your digital signage screen to be consistent with your business branding. You can change the background colour to match your branding in the app settings: Either copy and paste the hexadecimal colour code or choose one from the colour picker.
If your digital signage player does not have a reliable internet connection we recommend you to use our Offline mode. When enabled, offline mode stores all the Tweets on your players so that when the internet connection is down your playback is not affected.
If you want to sign in with a different account, just logout and sign back in again.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your Twitter Feed will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.