World Clock App Guide
A good way to create an internatinal feel and bring the worldwide teams closer together is to display world clocks. You never have have to search for ‘time New York’ ever again.
With the world clock, keeping track of time regardless of locations has never been easier. It could be a hassle to keep track of everybody in an international team, or people out on occasional work trips. With World Clock App you can very easily set up a nice looking dashboard with different time zones using our split screen tool.
On top of that, this one includes the possiblity to include a background image. Use one for each city or maybe one with everyone from that office.
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add the World Clock App to your library.
- Go to Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the tab
- Drag and drop the World Clock App onto your canvas.
Hint: If you are struggling to find the App, you can always use the filter function to either search for it by name or select Apps from the drop down box
- Now you’ll see Settings on the right hand side.
- Add your perferred location to be displayed
- Set your desired duration (relevant if your showing for then one campaign on the same screens).
- Change the background image if want to change from default image.
- Enable Ken Burns Effect for a more more engaging result.
- Click PREVIEW if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen.
- Finally, click the SAVE & CLOSE button.
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your World Clock dashboards will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you are on a good path to master any of our apps. We strive to make our apps and design studio as intuitve as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable to the next.