World Clock App Guide
A good way to create an international feel in your workspace and bring your worldwide teams closer together is to display world clocks. Our World Clock app can help you manage your far-flung team members, no matter where they are in the world, by keeping up with the time in several different locations 😎 You don’t have to Google “time New York” ever again 😉
Your World Clock dashboard is remarkably easy to set up and customize. On top of that, our app offers some amazing features for personalization 🤩
With Pixelart’s World Clock app you can:
- Choose from 150 languages to set your clock to
- Display multiple clocks (by selecting multiple cities)
- Switch between analog and digital clock formats
- Arrange multiple clocks into rows manually (or select the ‘auto’ option, which will arrange your clocks in an optimal layout automatically)
- Choose to show or hide seconds
- Switch between 12 and 24 hour formats (for digital clock format)
- Add your own background image
To Get Started:
- First, head over to our and find the World Clock app
- Click the symbol in the top right hand corner to add it to your library
- Go to the Pixelart Design Studio by clicking on the button OR to see what the app looks like immediately, click
Drag and drop the World Clock App onto your canvas.
Now that you’ve added the app to your canvas, let’s take a look at how to personalize it!
Customize your World Clock dashboard
- You’ll see the settings to the right of your canvas.
- First, select your language
- Add your desired locations by clicking the icon. Search by location or city name.
- Choose your clock appearance - digital or analog (simple or silver)
- Select how many rows to display your clock(s) in, or choose the “auto” option to have our CMS optimize a layout for you
- Select your clock format (24 or 12 hour)
- Turn the “Show Seconds” option on or off by clicking the toggle button
Set your desired display duration
To add a custom background image, click and select your desired image from your computer
To animate your background theme or image, click the toggle button
Click at the top of your canvas if you want to see how your content will be displayed on a screen
Lastly, click to save your ad and return to your ad library. Or to publish it right away, when prompted about publishing your ad, select your screen and click OK
Feeling basic? Try these more advanced options!
You can set the Orientation and Aspect Ratio of your ad in the preview. Our World Clock app can be displayed in Landscape or Portrait mode and in 3 different aspects (Default, 16:9, and 4:3)
If you want to display the times in multiple cities, each with their own custom image, it’s easy! Simply split your screen into as many layers as cities you want to display. Drop the world clock app into each layer, set the city, then customize to your liking and upload the image in each. Viola - done! 👌
Hint: If you want to read more on how to use our Design Studio, checkout our guide here.
There you have it! Your World Clock dashboard will now show on your allocated screens. If you can master this, you’re on the right track to mastering any of our apps. We’ve made our apps and design studio as intuitive as possible. Your knowledge from one app should be applicable for the next.